Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CORRECTION - Esther Fullmer, John Shadrach Bowers and Vera Marie Chamberlin in front of SLC Home

CORRECTION - Pictured in this photo are Esther Fullmer; John Shadrach Bowers; and their daughter-in-law Vera Marie Chamberlin Bowers at their home in Salt Lake City which is on the NW corner of West Temple and Goltz. Vera lived with her in-laws, John & Esther, while her husband Ern (Charles Ernest, the youngest son) was in Europe in World War I. Hence, the flag with the star in the doorway.

1 comment:

  1. Correction! I'm certain the girl is their new daughter-in-law Vera Marie Chamberlin Bowers, who lived with her in-laws, John & Esther, while her husband Ern (Charles Ernest, the youngest son) was in Europe in World War I. I have a companion photo I will send to you. Ern & Vera are my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete